Alchemy (Beta Version) License Agreement
All of the documentation and software included in the Alchemy (Beta Version) Software is copyrighted by Stanley Kok, Parag Singla, Matthew Richardson, Pedro Domingos, Marc Sumner, Hoifung Poon, Daniel Lowd, Jue Wang and Aniruddh Nath.
Copyright [2004-10] Stanley Kok, Parag Singla, Matthew Richardson, Pedro Domingos, Marc Sumner, Hoifung Poon, Daniel Lowd, Jue Wang and Aniruddh Nath. All rights reserved.
Contact: Pedro Domingos, University of Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgment: "This product includes software developed by Stanley Kok, Parag Singla, Matthew Richardson, Pedro Domingos, Marc Sumner, Hoifung Poon, Daniel Lowd, Jue Wang, and Aniruddh Nath in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Washington".
4. Your publications acknowledge the use or contribution made by the Software to your research using the following citation(s):
Stanley Kok, Marc Sumner, Matthew Richardson, Parag Singla, Hoifung Poon, Daniel Lowd, Jue Wang, Aniruddh Nath and Pedro Domingos (2010). "The Alchemy System for Statistical Relational AI", Technical Report, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. http://alchemy.cs.washington.edu.
5. Neither the name of the University of Washington nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.